Mount Teide Cable Car Fast Track Ticket
Experience the wonder of a cable car ride up Spain's highest peak, over volcanoes, craters, and rivers of lava, enjoying the immensity of the landscape of a geological treasure. Marvel at stunning views of colors and shapes that are unique on this planet.
Are you a business owner in Tenerife?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tenerife.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Ride a cable car over craters and rivers of lava
- Enjoy spectacular views of Teide National Park
- Ascend the highest peak in Spain by cable car
DescriptionVisit the largest national park in the Canary Islands and experience a volcanic landscape of unrivalled beauty with your Mount Teide cable car ticket. Daybreak and sunset are moments of great beauty in the park and when night falls it becomes one of the best places on the planet to stargaze. The changing seasons offer indescribable spectacles, with explosions of color from Teide white broom or Teide bugloss in springtime to the snows that cover the volcano in winter. From the base station you’ll board the cable car for the 8-minute ride up to the highest peak in Spain. The cable car’s upper station, at 3,555 meters, is the point of departure for 3 interesting trails for hiking enthusiasts. There are paths to Pico Viejo Lookout and La Fortaleza Lookout, where you’ll have spectacular views of the north and south of the island, respectively. The Telesforo Bravo path leads to the highest point of the volcano, at an altitude of 3,718 meters. To visit the peak you must apply for a permit in advance.
IncludesRound-trip cable car ride Direct admission to the Teide cable car's boarding area Permit to ascend Teide Peak Transfers to/from the cable car station Tour guide or audio guide Tips
- Adverse weather conditions, especially during the winter, may affect the safety of the roads leading to the cable car (snow, ice, falling rocks), and visits may be unexpectedly canceled
- Highly recommended to contact the Teleferico beforehand to check the weather conditions as this may affect the activity
- Be sure to wear warm clothing and sturdy footwear, and to bring a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen (as needed)
- People with health problems should consult a doctor before undertaking this activity
- This activity is not recommended for people with breathing or heart problems, pregnant women, or young babies
- During August, to avoid long queues, it is recommended to use the cable car before 10:00 AM or after 1:00 PM
- Babies up to 2 years old inclusive cannot be brought on the tour if you are selecting a transfer
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Tenerife Boat CharterIsland-wide, Island Wide
Fancy a day at sea on a luxury boat in Tenerife, glass of bubbly in hand, the endless expanse of deep blue overhead and the calm of ocean solitude.
Freebird CatamaranPuerto Colon, Costa Adeje
The Freebird Catamaran is a high quality boat excursion rated one of the best boat trips in Tenerife.
Submarine SafarisAmarilla Golf, South Coast
Exploring Tenerife doesn't get much more original than diving to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean on board a state-of-the-art submarine!
Centro Comercial El MiradorCosta Adeje, South Coast
Located in the premier resort of Playa del Duque, the bijou El Mirador Shopping Centre offers a unique shopping experience for the discerning traveller.
Steve Coster FitnessSan Eugenio Alto, Adeje
Exercise should be enjoyable, and available to everyone regardless of their current abilities.
Steve makes sure that getting (or keeping) fit is always fun and friendly, offering beach Boot Camp, Krav Maga, Personal Training & the best Fitness Holidays in Tenerife.
The New Karting Las AmericasFanabe, Costa Adeje
Test your driving mettle on Tenerife's newest and best outdoor karting track in the south of Tenerife.
Siam Park Tickets
Explore the Kingdom of Siam with a full-day entrance ticket to Siam Park Tenerife and experience the aquatic thrills of the Canary Islands best theme park. Feel the force182 ReviewsFrom €38.00
AqualandCosta Adeje, South Coast
Twisting slides, plunging chutes and lots of other splishy-splashy fun... Aqualand does exactly what it says on the tin but as waterparks go it offers much more!............
Quad Adventure Tour in Teide National Park
Visit Teide National Park on an exciting 4-hour quad adventure. Explore the lush forests and beautiful landscapes of Mount Teide.53 ReviewsFrom €88.00
From Puerto de La Cruz: Full-Day Vip Tour to Gomera
Discover La Gomera in a different way with exclusive 4WD vehicles and discover the most beautiful parts of the island.1 ReviewsFrom €135.89