1 to 7-Day Scooter Rental
See the best of Tenerife like a local and rent a scooter for 1 to 7 days to explore the island at your own pace. Benefit from unlimited mileage, a wide range of scooters to choose from and 24/7 customer service.
Are you a business owner in Tenerife?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tenerife.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore Tenerife at your own pace
- Rent a scooter for 1 to 7 days, according to your schedule
- Experience the freedom of the road and find local villages, lovely beaches and more
DescriptionRent a scooter for 1 to 7 days and experience the best of Tenerife at your own pace and according to your own schedule. Choose from a range of vehicles at the local operator's store in Playa de las Américas, and then see as much as the island as you choose within your rental period. Make the most of the warm climate and feel the cool breeze on your face as you navigate the extensive network of roads that crisscross the island. Escape the limited timetables of the public transport system and avoid the traffic jams of the tourist resorts and popular areas. Get back to nature and scoot to some of the rural villages to find amazing hiking trails. Search for a quiet beach to relax on or explore the island's food and drinks scene at leisure. Avail of unlimited mileage and relax in the knowledge that you have 24/7 customer service to help you along the way.
IncludesLarge selection of scooters to choose from Professional service Helmet Road assistance Unlimited mileage All risk insurance 24/7 customer service All risk insurance with €0 excess Pack including 2nd helmet, top case and lock
- • Confirmation will be received at time of booking • A €150 per scooter deposit is required, to be refunded when you return the scooter. You can pay in cash or by credit card • Children over 7 years old are allowed as a passenger if their feet can reach the scooter foot stands • Prices are per scooter
- You must be at least 21 years old and hold a valid driving license to drive in Spain for at least 3 years to rent a 125cc scooter
- You must be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driving license to drive in Spain to rent a 50cc scooter
- It is mandatory to present a passport, valid ID or driving license valid for the country of the booking
- All drivers must have a passport or ID card and a valid driver's license for Spain. If you do not have an EU driving license, you will need an international driver's license or an official Spanish translation of your driver's license
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Freebird CatamaranPuerto Colon, Costa Adeje
The Freebird Catamaran is a high quality boat excursion rated one of the best boat trips in Tenerife.
Tenerife Boat CharterIsland-wide, Island Wide
Fancy a day at sea on a luxury boat in Tenerife, glass of bubbly in hand, the endless expanse of deep blue overhead and the calm of ocean solitude.
Submarine SafarisAmarilla Golf, South Coast
Exploring Tenerife doesn't get much more original than diving to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean on board a state-of-the-art submarine!
The New Karting Las AmericasFanabe, Costa Adeje
Test your driving mettle on Tenerife's newest and best outdoor karting track in the south of Tenerife.
Centro Comercial El MiradorCosta Adeje, South Coast
Located in the premier resort of Playa del Duque, the bijou El Mirador Shopping Centre offers a unique shopping experience for the discerning traveller.
Siam Park Tickets
Explore the Kingdom of Siam with a full-day entrance ticket to Siam Park Tenerife and experience the aquatic thrills of the Canary Islands best theme park. Feel the force182 ReviewsFrom €38.00
AqualandCosta Adeje, South Coast
Twisting slides, plunging chutes and lots of other splishy-splashy fun... Aqualand does exactly what it says on the tin but as waterparks go it offers much more!............
VIP Tour Around Anaga
Anaga is undoubtedly one of the most emblematic places of Tenerife. This spectacular volcanic formation houses one of the most important laurel forests, dragon trees and1 ReviewsFrom €70.00
From Santa Cruz: Mt. Teide Excursion with Cable Car
This Teide half-day tour is the ideal cruise shore excursion to visit Mount Teide and the National Park. Explore Europe's most visited national park with an official guid21 ReviewsFrom €41.00
Costa Adeje: Basic Road Bike Rental
Hire a bike during your holiday so that you can keep fit and enjoy your favorite sport while you enjoy being abroad!From €24.00