1 to 7-Day Scooter Rental
See the best of Tenerife like a local and rent a scooter for 1 to 7 days to explore the island at your own pace. Benefit from unlimited mileage, a wide range of scooters to choose from and 24/7 customer service.
Are you a business owner in Tenerife?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tenerife.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore Tenerife at your own pace
- Rent a scooter for 1 to 7 days, according to your schedule
- Experience the freedom of the road and find local villages, lovely beaches and more
DescriptionRent a scooter for 1 to 7 days and experience the best of Tenerife at your own pace and according to your own schedule. Choose from a range of vehicles at the local operator's store in Playa de las Américas, and then see as much as the island as you choose within your rental period. Make the most of the warm climate and feel the cool breeze on your face as you navigate the extensive network of roads that crisscross the island. Escape the limited timetables of the public transport system and avoid the traffic jams of the tourist resorts and popular areas. Get back to nature and scoot to some of the rural villages to find amazing hiking trails. Search for a quiet beach to relax on or explore the island's food and drinks scene at leisure. Avail of unlimited mileage and relax in the knowledge that you have 24/7 customer service to help you along the way.
IncludesLarge selection of scooters to choose from Professional service Helmet Road assistance Unlimited mileage All risk insurance 24/7 customer service All risk insurance with €0 excess Pack including 2nd helmet, top case and lock
- • Confirmation will be received at time of booking • A €150 per scooter deposit is required, to be refunded when you return the scooter. You can pay in cash or by credit card • Children over 7 years old are allowed as a passenger if their feet can reach the scooter foot stands • Prices are per scooter
- You must be at least 21 years old and hold a valid driving license to drive in Spain for at least 3 years to rent a 125cc scooter
- You must be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driving license to drive in Spain to rent a 50cc scooter
- It is mandatory to present a passport, valid ID or driving license valid for the country of the booking
- All drivers must have a passport or ID card and a valid driver's license for Spain. If you do not have an EU driving license, you will need an international driver's license or an official Spanish translation of your driver's license
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Submarine SafarisAmarilla Golf, South Coast
Exploring Tenerife doesn't get much more original than diving to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean on board a state-of-the-art submarine!
Freebird CatamaranPuerto Colon, Costa Adeje
The Freebird Catamaran is a high quality boat excursion rated one of the best boat trips in Tenerife.
Tenerife Boat CharterIsland-wide, Island Wide
Fancy a day at sea on a luxury boat in Tenerife, glass of bubbly in hand, the endless expanse of deep blue overhead and the calm of ocean solitude.
Centro Comercial El MiradorCosta Adeje, South Coast
Located in the premier resort of Playa del Duque, the bijou El Mirador Shopping Centre offers a unique shopping experience for the discerning traveller.
Tenerife Green Bowls and Rendezvous Bar & BistroGolf del Sur, Santa Cruz de Tenerife,
ROLL UP, ROLL UP!
It’s time to play Flat Green Bowls. Meet like-minded people, enjoy a fun game in the sun, and you never know, you might just reign supreme! Then head to Rendezvous Bar & Bistro overlooking the bowling green, for after-game drinks and freshly-cooked food?
Steve Coster FitnessSan Eugenio Alto, Adeje
Exercise should be enjoyable, and available to everyone regardless of their current abilities.
Steve makes sure that getting (or keeping) fit is always fun and friendly, offering beach Boot Camp, Krav Maga, Personal Training & the best Fitness Holidays in Tenerife.
Siam Park Tickets
Explore the Kingdom of Siam with a full-day entrance ticket to Siam Park Tenerife and experience the aquatic thrills of the Canary Islands best theme park. Feel the force182 ReviewsFrom €38.00
AqualandCosta Adeje, South Coast
Twisting slides, plunging chutes and lots of other splishy-splashy fun... Aqualand does exactly what it says on the tin but as waterparks go it offers much more!............
Adeje: Aqua Club Thermal Spa Full-Day Entrance Ticket
Pamper your body with a full-day entrance ticket to the Aqua Club Termal Spa in Adeje, and relax like never before. Enjoy access to all 18 zones of Europe’s largest urb85 ReviewsFrom €29.00
Costa Adeje: Basic Road Bike Rental
Hire a bike during your holiday so that you can keep fit and enjoy your favorite sport while you enjoy being abroad!From €24.00