South Full-Day Volcano Tour
Experience the arid landscape of South Tenerife on an 8-hour small group adventure tour. Learn how millions of years of volcanic activity has formed the breathtaking scenery at sites such as the Ensenada Pelada and Montaña Roja volcanoes of El Medano.
Are you a business owner in Tenerife?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tenerife.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Learn how volcanic activity formed Tenerife's startling landscape
- Experience the contrasts that each eruption and lava flow had on Tenerife's dramatic scenery
- Feast your eyes on the island's stiking shoreline
- Explore the small village of Arico Nuevo like a local
- Drive through the Teide National Park for views of Spain's highest mountain
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day adventure of South Tenerife, traveling through areas of breathtaking volcanic beauty, where life has adapted and prevailed despite the difficulties posed by the geographical phenomenons. Following a pick-up, transfer by minibus (maximum 8 passengers) to the quiet town of Arico Nuevo. Explore a landscape formed millions of years ago by large-scale volcanic activity. Marvel at the colors of the landscape, and the traditional houses that speak of powerful volcanic eruptions that left a mark on the island. Continue to a number of volcanic sites to feast your eyes on different types of volcano. Be blown away by the dramatic formations of the Ensenada Pelada and Montaña Roja volcanoes in El Medano, their striking colors contrasting with the crystal clear coast. Enjoy panoramic views of more than 90 volcanic formations in Arona, and learn the characteristics of the endemic flora. End with a drive through the Teide National Park, dominated by Mount Teide, Spain’s highest mountain and volcano.
IncludesPickup and drop-off on demand Accredited guide Vehicle accident and liability insurance Transportation by van in a small-shared group up to 8 people (maximum 8 seats capacity) Visit to the southern region of Tenerife National Park Picnic lunch Museum and visitor center entrance tickets
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes, and bring sun protection
- Please bring a copy or original of your ID or passport
- A small backpack is suggested to keep your personal belongings safe
- There will be free time during the experience for a lunch break in a restaurant or to have a picnic
- Don´t forget your camera and/or video-camera
- Tours operate with a minimum of 2 people, and a maximum of 8 participants
- The local operator reserves the right to change the route of the itineraries for climatic reasons, force majeure or circumstances beyond their control
- A 50% penalty applies to cancellations of between 72 and 24 hours before the tour. No refund is provided for cancellations made 24 hours prior to the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Submarine SafarisAmarilla Golf, South Coast
Exploring Tenerife doesn't get much more original than diving to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean on board a state-of-the-art submarine!
Freebird CatamaranPuerto Colon, Costa Adeje
The Freebird Catamaran is a high quality boat excursion rated one of the best boat trips in Tenerife.
Tenerife Boat CharterIsland-wide, Island Wide
Fancy a day at sea on a luxury boat in Tenerife, glass of bubbly in hand, the endless expanse of deep blue overhead and the calm of ocean solitude.
The New Karting Las AmericasFanabe, Costa Adeje
Test your driving mettle on Tenerife's newest and best outdoor karting track in the south of Tenerife.
Centro Comercial El MiradorCosta Adeje, South Coast
Located in the premier resort of Playa del Duque, the bijou El Mirador Shopping Centre offers a unique shopping experience for the discerning traveller.
Steve Coster FitnessSan Eugenio Alto, Adeje
Exercise should be enjoyable, and available to everyone regardless of their current abilities.
Steve makes sure that getting (or keeping) fit is always fun and friendly, offering beach Boot Camp, Krav Maga, Personal Training & the best Fitness Holidays in Tenerife.
Siam Park Tickets
Explore the Kingdom of Siam with a full-day entrance ticket to Siam Park Tenerife and experience the aquatic thrills of the Canary Islands best theme park. Feel the force182 ReviewsFrom €38.00
AqualandCosta Adeje, South Coast
Twisting slides, plunging chutes and lots of other splishy-splashy fun... Aqualand does exactly what it says on the tin but as waterparks go it offers much more!............
North Full-Day Guided Tour
Explore the idyllic villages and shores of North Tenerife on an 8-hour sightseeing tour, and learn the history and culture of the locals. Get breathtaking views of the At2 ReviewsFrom €160.00
- Best Seller
Whale and Dolphin Tour with Underwater Views
Enjoy a trip in the fresh sea air to spot playful dolphins and sociable pilot whales. See marine life in their natural habitat through the boat's underwater windows.398 ReviewsFrom €24.00