North Full-Day Guided Tour
Explore the idyllic villages and shores of North Tenerife on an 8-hour sightseeing tour, and learn the history and culture of the locals. Get breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean, and taste the local produce in the village and port of Garachio.
Are you a business owner in Tenerife?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tenerife.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Travel back in time in the old towns of Garachico, Icod de los Vinos and La Orotava
- Enjoy breathtaking Atlantic views, and marvel at the lush green landscape
- Savor traditional delicacies on the cobbled streets of a typical Tenerife village
- See the oldest drago tree of the Canary Islands
- Fall in love with the decorative courtyards and balconies of idyllic villages
DescriptionDiscover the palaces, towers, cobblestone streets, and rich gastronomy of North Tenerife on a full-day tour that is a paradise for lovers of history and culture. Start with a visit to the quiet city of Icod de Los Vinos. Here, you will see the oldest drago tree on the Canary Islands, and admire the beautiful houses of the Old Town. Continue to higher ground for panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean in stark contrast to the surrounding green landscape. Pass through El Tanque en route to Los Silos and Buenavista del Norte, enjoying views of the cliffs of Culata along the way. The cobblestone streets of Garachico contain even more surprises. Walk through picturesque corners of the village and port, experiencing the splendor of the 17th and 18th centuries. After a tasting of some local food, go to the noble Villa de la Orotava, and fall in love with its gorgeous nooks and alleyways. Learn more about the ins and outs of the town’s glorious past.
IncludesPick-up and drop off on demand Accredited guide Vehicle accident and liability insurance Transportation by van in a small-shared group up to 8 people (maximum 8 seats capacity) Picnic lunch Museum and visitor center entrance tickets
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes, and bring sun protection
- Please bring a copy or original of your ID or passport
- A small backpack is suggested to keep your personal belongings safe
- There will be free time during the experience for a lunch break in a restaurant or for a picnic
- Don´t forget your camera and/or video-camera
- Tours operate with a minimum of 2 people, and a maximum of 8 participants
- The local operator reserves the right to change the route of the itineraries for climatic reasons, force majeure or circumstances beyond their control
- A 50% penalty applies to cancellations of between 72 and 24 hours before the tour. No refund is provided for cancellations made 24 hours prior to the tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Tenerife Boat CharterIsland-wide, Island Wide
Fancy a day at sea on a luxury boat in Tenerife, glass of bubbly in hand, the endless expanse of deep blue overhead and the calm of ocean solitude.
Freebird CatamaranPuerto Colon, Costa Adeje
The Freebird Catamaran is a high quality boat excursion rated one of the best boat trips in Tenerife.
Submarine SafarisAmarilla Golf, South Coast
Exploring Tenerife doesn't get much more original than diving to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean on board a state-of-the-art submarine!
Steve Coster FitnessSan Eugenio Alto, Adeje
Exercise should be enjoyable, and available to everyone regardless of their current abilities.
Steve makes sure that getting (or keeping) fit is always fun and friendly, offering beach Boot Camp, Krav Maga, Personal Training & the best Fitness Holidays in Tenerife.
Centro Comercial El MiradorCosta Adeje, South Coast
Located in the premier resort of Playa del Duque, the bijou El Mirador Shopping Centre offers a unique shopping experience for the discerning traveller.
The New Karting Las AmericasFanabe, Costa Adeje
Test your driving mettle on Tenerife's newest and best outdoor karting track in the south of Tenerife.
Siam Park Tickets
Explore the Kingdom of Siam with a full-day entrance ticket to Siam Park Tenerife and experience the aquatic thrills of the Canary Islands best theme park. Feel the force182 ReviewsFrom €38.00
AqualandCosta Adeje, South Coast
Twisting slides, plunging chutes and lots of other splishy-splashy fun... Aqualand does exactly what it says on the tin but as waterparks go it offers much more!............
VIP Island Tour from Arona
Discover Tenerife on a VIP 4x4 tour with a driver. See the island's most beautiful areas, visit UNESCO-listed Teide National Park, and enjoy lunch.3 ReviewsFrom €84.53
Abrazo Catamaran Sailing and Whale Watching Excursion
Set sail in search of whales and dolphins on an elegant, comfortable catamaran in a small group (of 12 passengers max). Swim and snorkel in the bay, enjoy complimentary f11 ReviewsFrom €59.00