Mount Teide Trek, Winery Tour and Tapas
Get back to nature on a 3-hour trek through the lunar-like landscape of Teide National Park. Marvel at the volcanic landscape of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, and then enjoy a rewarding tapas meal with wine in Vilaflor.
Are you a business owner in Tenerife?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tenerife.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the geological wonders of Teide National Park
- Take stunning photos of the lunar-like landscape
- Learn the natural history of the volcanic crater
- Enjoy a delicious lunch of typical food from the Canary Islands
DescriptionBenefit from pickup at your hotel, and then enjoy a special barraquito coffee at a local bar before making your way to Teide National Park. Trek through the extraordinary landscapes of the UNESCO World Heritage Site and get breathtaking views of the island surroundings. Learn the geological history of Tenerife and Spain's highest mountain. Follow your guide through the ecological wonders of the lunar landscape on a well-planned route. Encounter volcanic shafts and lava flows that have created colorful rock formations. See wonderful backdrops caused by the natural force of the volcanoes to produce a host of photogenic terrains. Visit the site of the last eruption, and marvel at the flat expanse of fossilized lava. Get a closer look at some of the rarest indigenous plants on Tenerife. Then, travel to Vilaflor and La Escalona for a well-deserved lunch. Indulge in typical tapas from the Canary Islands, washed down with refreshing wines.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Transportation Local guide Meals and drinks
- Participants must be at least 7 years old to take part
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- Pickup is available from most centrally located hotels in Costa Adeje, Playa de las Americas, Los Cristianos, and Los Gigantes. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you confirm your reservation
- This tour may be cancelled due to bad weather or any other cause deemed dangerous for participants
- Wear comfortable shoes for trekking • All participants are required to wear sun protection
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Freebird CatamaranPuerto Colon, Costa Adeje
The Freebird Catamaran is a high quality boat excursion rated one of the best boat trips in Tenerife.
Submarine SafarisAmarilla Golf, South Coast
Exploring Tenerife doesn't get much more original than diving to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean on board a state-of-the-art submarine!
Tenerife Boat CharterIsland-wide, Island Wide
Fancy a day at sea on a luxury boat in Tenerife, glass of bubbly in hand, the endless expanse of deep blue overhead and the calm of ocean solitude.
The New Karting Las AmericasFanabe, Costa Adeje
Test your driving mettle on Tenerife's newest and best outdoor karting track in the south of Tenerife.
Steve Coster FitnessSan Eugenio Alto, Adeje
Exercise should be enjoyable, and available to everyone regardless of their current abilities.
Steve makes sure that getting (or keeping) fit is always fun and friendly, offering beach Boot Camp, Krav Maga, Personal Training & the best Fitness Holidays in Tenerife.
Centro Comercial El MiradorCosta Adeje, South Coast
Located in the premier resort of Playa del Duque, the bijou El Mirador Shopping Centre offers a unique shopping experience for the discerning traveller.
Siam Park Tickets
Explore the Kingdom of Siam with a full-day entrance ticket to Siam Park Tenerife and experience the aquatic thrills of the Canary Islands best theme park. Feel the force182 ReviewsFrom €38.00
AqualandCosta Adeje, South Coast
Twisting slides, plunging chutes and lots of other splishy-splashy fun... Aqualand does exactly what it says on the tin but as waterparks go it offers much more!............
Discover Scuba Diving 1-Day Course with Photos
Take your first steps towards exploring the underwater world. Anyone can join the Discover Scuba Diving program and enjoy a full day of diving and snorkeling.9 ReviewsFrom €109.00
Canary Islands: Premium Route at Barranco de Antequera
A day tour beginning in La Cumbrilla, from where you will hike through a ravine before reaching the beach of Antequera. From here you will travel by boat to Santa Cruz deFrom €320.00