Mount Teide Sunset & Stars with Optional Transfer & Dinner
Experience a sunset-and-stargazing adventure high in the craggy landscapes of spectacular Teide National Park. Enjoy a typical Canarian dinner (optional), followed by stargazing with the aid of a guide.
Are you a business owner in Tenerife?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tenerife.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Experience a sunset from the cable car lookout or from Teide Observatory
- Marvel at the Teide shadow that reaches as far as Gran Canaria
- Enjoy a typical Canary Islands cocktail dinner designed by two-Michelin-starred chef, Erlantz Gorostiza (optional)
- Stargaze with telescopes and starlight guides
DescriptionEnjoy an amazing sunset by taking an evening VIP cable car ride up Teide. After an 8-minute ride to the upper station, at 3,555 meters, you’ll be able to admire Teide's shadow that reaches as far as Gran Canaria. Take a short walk to see the natural spectacle of the sun setting behind the Pico Viejo crater and La Gomera, El Hierro, and La Palma. After sunset you’ll enjoy a cocktail dinner (optional) designed by two-Michelin-starred chef Erlantz Gorostiza from M.B. restaurant, featuring dishes typical of the islands, including papas arrugás (wrinkled potatoes) served with various mojos (sauces) and black Iberian pork skewers all accompanied by white, red and rose wines from the islands. After dinner you’ll have the opportunity to gaze at the stars with the help of a starlight guide and a professional telescope. See distant constellations and planets in the ideal conditions of Teide National Park. If the weather conditions make it difficult to see the stars clearly, your guide will use audiovisual equipment to provide a virtual tour of the night sky, the constellations and notable objects that you would otherwise have seen.
IncludesHotel transfer (if option selected) Full typical Canary Islands cocktail dinner and drinks (f option selected) Stargazing with starlight guides and long range telescopes VIP cable car ride Gratuities
- Please note:
- Pick-up times listed serve as guidelines, but the exact time will depend on the location of your hotel, and will be confirmed after booking
- The duration listed for the option with pick-up serves as a guideline, as it depends on the location of your hotel
- In case of adverse weather conditions, especially during the winter, which may affect the safety of the roads leading to Mount Teide, visits may be unexpectedly canceled
- Be sure to wear warm clothing and sturdy footwear
- Those with health problems should consult with their doctors before undertaking this activity
- Please note that people with heart problems, pregnant women and children under 2 are not allowed to participate in the VIP cable car ride due to the risk that high altitude poses to their health
- Children under 8 years of age are not permitted on this tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Submarine SafarisAmarilla Golf, South Coast
Exploring Tenerife doesn't get much more original than diving to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean on board a state-of-the-art submarine!
Freebird CatamaranPuerto Colon, Costa Adeje
The Freebird Catamaran is a high quality boat excursion rated one of the best boat trips in Tenerife.
Tenerife Boat CharterIsland-wide, Island Wide
Fancy a day at sea on a luxury boat in Tenerife, glass of bubbly in hand, the endless expanse of deep blue overhead and the calm of ocean solitude.
Centro Comercial El MiradorCosta Adeje, South Coast
Located in the premier resort of Playa del Duque, the bijou El Mirador Shopping Centre offers a unique shopping experience for the discerning traveller.
Steve Coster FitnessSan Eugenio Alto, Adeje
Exercise should be enjoyable, and available to everyone regardless of their current abilities.
Steve makes sure that getting (or keeping) fit is always fun and friendly, offering beach Boot Camp, Krav Maga, Personal Training & the best Fitness Holidays in Tenerife.
Siam Park Tickets
Explore the Kingdom of Siam with a full-day entrance ticket to Siam Park Tenerife and experience the aquatic thrills of the Canary Islands best theme park. Feel the force182 ReviewsFrom €38.00
AqualandCosta Adeje, South Coast
Twisting slides, plunging chutes and lots of other splishy-splashy fun... Aqualand does exactly what it says on the tin but as waterparks go it offers much more!............
Adeje: Tandem Paragliding Flight
Enjoy a tandem paragliding flight over southern Tenerife with the most experienced instructors. Marvel at the beauty of the island from above.4 ReviewsFrom €90.00
North Island Tour
Discover some of the most charming towns and cities of Tenerife on a tour of the north side of the island. Visit the historical towns of Garachico and San Cristóbal de LFrom €102.86
Teide by Night: Romantic Sunset & Stargazing Tour
Enjoy this sunset-and-stargazing adventure in Tenerife’s Mount Teide National Park. You’ll be taken up to a height of 7,000 feet for spectacular views. Toast the suns48 ReviewsFrom €55.00