Mount Teide: Half–Day Cable Car And Walking Tour
Ascend to 3550-meter altitude in less than ten minutes and take a walk while enjoying the breathtaking scenery.
Are you a business owner in Tenerife?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tenerife.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Ride a cable car to the top of Mount Teide, the highest peak in Spain
- Witness the spectacular views and landscape down below
- Enjoy a 45-minute hike passing through various rock and lava formations with scenic viewpoints along the way
DescriptionRide the cable car up Spain's highest peak and witness the spectacular landscape down below. From the upper station, 3555 meters above sea level, the sights include the volcanic Las Cañadas cliffs as well as the kettle-like caldera caused by a volcanic eruption. Enjoy a clear view of the peculiar Roque Cinchado rock formation, possibly the most photographed rock in the world! From the cable car station, continue on foot for approximately 45 minutes. The horizontal routes Ruta Mirador de la Fortaleza (number 11) and Ruta Pico Viejo (number 12) pass through different colored rock and lava formations leading to scenic viewpoints that can be reached within thirty minutes.
IncludesTransport Guide Snacks & beverages Cable car ticket
- Wear warm, accommodating clothing: gloves and hat just in case the weather gets cold, wind and waterproof jacket, proper hike or sports footwear, sunglasses and sunblock in the sun
- Teide with a cable car is not recommended for people with heart or respiratory problems, pregnant women, or children under the age of 10
- The road to Teide National Park is winding and might cause car sickness
- The changes in altitude and thinner air might cause nausea, dizziness or mountain sickness; consult your doctor before planning your visit
- The final ascent to the top of the crater is not included due to it’s difficulty and challenge
- The weather conditions in the National Park can change rapidly; the temperature drops and it can get windier up on the mountain
- The terrain on the trails is at times rocky and challenging
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Freebird CatamaranPuerto Colon, Costa Adeje
The Freebird Catamaran is a high quality boat excursion rated one of the best boat trips in Tenerife.
Tenerife Boat CharterIsland-wide, Island Wide
Fancy a day at sea on a luxury boat in Tenerife, glass of bubbly in hand, the endless expanse of deep blue overhead and the calm of ocean solitude.
Submarine SafarisAmarilla Golf, South Coast
Exploring Tenerife doesn't get much more original than diving to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean on board a state-of-the-art submarine!
The New Karting Las AmericasFanabe, Costa Adeje
Test your driving mettle on Tenerife's newest and best outdoor karting track in the south of Tenerife.
Centro Comercial El MiradorCosta Adeje, South Coast
Located in the premier resort of Playa del Duque, the bijou El Mirador Shopping Centre offers a unique shopping experience for the discerning traveller.
Siam Park Tickets
Explore the Kingdom of Siam with a full-day entrance ticket to Siam Park Tenerife and experience the aquatic thrills of the Canary Islands best theme park. Feel the force182 ReviewsFrom €38.00
AqualandCosta Adeje, South Coast
Twisting slides, plunging chutes and lots of other splishy-splashy fun... Aqualand does exactly what it says on the tin but as waterparks go it offers much more!............
VIP Tour Around Anaga
Anaga is undoubtedly one of the most emblematic places of Tenerife. This spectacular volcanic formation houses one of the most important laurel forests, dragon trees and1 ReviewsFrom €70.00
From Santa Cruz: Mt. Teide Excursion with Cable Car
This Teide half-day tour is the ideal cruise shore excursion to visit Mount Teide and the National Park. Explore Europe's most visited national park with an official guid21 ReviewsFrom €41.00
Costa Adeje: Basic Road Bike Rental
Hire a bike during your holiday so that you can keep fit and enjoy your favorite sport while you enjoy being abroad!From €24.00