Los Gigantes Whale Watching Cruise by Sail Boat
Get back to nature on a small group, 3-hour cruise off the southwest coast of Tenerife. Sail from Los Gigantes aboard a beautiful sailing boat and get a good chance to see dolphins, pilot whales and turtles in their natural environment.
Are you a business owner in Tenerife?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tenerife.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See the cliffs of Los Gigantes from the sea
- Look for dolphins, pilot whales and turtles in the Atlantic Ocean
- Stop for a swim and snorkel at a small cove on the coast of Tenerife
DescriptionClimb aboard a beautiful sailing boat at the port in Los Gigantes and set sail on a 3-hour small group cruise to look for whales and other marine life in their natural environment. Cruise out into the open sea in search for dolphins and pilot whales in an intimate group of no more than 8 people. Help raise the sail if the conditions are right and travel across the waves powered by the wind! Get served complimentary drinks, along with fresh fruit on board the boat. Drop anchor to go for a swim in the sea or snorkel with the marine life in a small cove of outstanding beauty. Return to the boat to enjoy freshly made sandwiches. Then, slowly navigate your way back to port enjoying the great views of the cliffs along the way.
IncludesPick-up service from locations between Los Gigantes and La Caleta 3-hour whale watching cruise Time to swim and snorkel Fresh fruit, home-made sandwiches (vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options available) Beverages, including cava, white and red wine, beer and soft drinks Snorkeling equipment Towels Photos
- • Bring a towel, your swimming costume and spare clothes to change into after swimming
- Wear comfortable and breathable clothing
- A light jacket is recommended
- Bring your sunglasses and high SPF sunscreen. There is a shaded area on the boat but the reflections from the sea means you will burn faster than usual
- To avoid getting seasick, rest the night before as without rest you are more prone to get seasick. Avoid drinking alcohol the night before because alcohol dehydrates the body. If you do drink alcohol, drink plenty of water to reduce dehydration and minimize the effects. You should be hydrated, but not full of liquids. Eat something before the cruise as it is important not to be hungry. Don’t eat fatty or acidic foods before sailing
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Submarine SafarisAmarilla Golf, South Coast
Exploring Tenerife doesn't get much more original than diving to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean on board a state-of-the-art submarine!
Freebird CatamaranPuerto Colon, Costa Adeje
The Freebird Catamaran is a high quality boat excursion rated one of the best boat trips in Tenerife.
Tenerife Boat CharterIsland-wide, Island Wide
Fancy a day at sea on a luxury boat in Tenerife, glass of bubbly in hand, the endless expanse of deep blue overhead and the calm of ocean solitude.
Steve Coster FitnessSan Eugenio Alto, Adeje
Exercise should be enjoyable, and available to everyone regardless of their current abilities.
Steve makes sure that getting (or keeping) fit is always fun and friendly, offering beach Boot Camp, Krav Maga, Personal Training & the best Fitness Holidays in Tenerife.
Centro Comercial El MiradorCosta Adeje, South Coast
Located in the premier resort of Playa del Duque, the bijou El Mirador Shopping Centre offers a unique shopping experience for the discerning traveller.
Siam Park Tickets
Explore the Kingdom of Siam with a full-day entrance ticket to Siam Park Tenerife and experience the aquatic thrills of the Canary Islands best theme park. Feel the force182 ReviewsFrom €38.00
AqualandCosta Adeje, South Coast
Twisting slides, plunging chutes and lots of other splishy-splashy fun... Aqualand does exactly what it says on the tin but as waterparks go it offers much more!............
Canary Islands: Premium Route at Barranco de Antequera
A day tour beginning in La Cumbrilla, from where you will hike through a ravine before reaching the beach of Antequera. From here you will travel by boat to Santa Cruz deFrom €320.00
From Puerto de La Cruz: Hike & Boat Ride to Antequera Beach
Discover the second longest natural beach in Tenerife, which is only accessible on foot through the mountains or by boat.2 ReviewsFrom €64.00
Mount Teide Sunset & Stars with Optional Transfer & Dinner
Experience a sunset-and-stargazing adventure high in the craggy landscapes of spectacular Teide National Park. Enjoy a typical Canarian dinner (optional), followed by sta11 ReviewsFrom €74.00