Abrazo Catamaran Sailing and Whale Watching Excursion
Set sail in search of whales and dolphins on an elegant, comfortable catamaran in a small group (of 12 passengers max). Swim and snorkel in the bay, enjoy complimentary food and drinks, and relax in the sun on comfortable sunbeds.
Are you a business owner in Tenerife?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tenerife.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Set sail in search of whales and dolphins
- Explore the underwater world snorkeling in a secluded bay
- Sunbathe and relax on a spacious catamaran
- Enjoy a meal and a glass of wine, cava, beer or refreshment while sailing
- Get picked up in a minibus with a minimum of stops
- Experience a more stylish and relaxed boat trip
DescriptionLooking for a comfortable and exclusive excursion? Then join this sailing trip on the beautiful catamaran Abrazo for a stylish and unique experience. You’ll be picked up in a private minibus and taken to the pier. Pose for a photo on the way in, which you can purchase afterwards. Then, find a comfortable place on board as you set sail. Explore the coastline of Tenerife in search of whales and dolphins. This coast is a privileged place for watching sea animals, as there are permanent pods of whales and dolphins in the surrounding waters all year long. Because they live so close to the coast, Tenerife has become the top European destination for whale-watching. You can find up to 21 different species in Tenerife's waters, from the colossal blue whale to the feared killer whale. The two resident populations are the pilot whale and the bottlenose dolphin, which can be observed on perhaps 90% of the days of the year. Once the group finds these animals, you’ll be given ample time to take photographs or shoot video footage. Afterwards, set sail towards the coast and drop anchor in a secluded bay. Enjoy a swim in the crystal clear waters and explore the underwater world with some snorkeling gear. Or, stay on board and enjoy the spacious areas for sunbathing or the shaded areas for complete relaxation. Enjoy a delicious meal of paella and drinks before heading back to the pier.
IncludesTransfer from and to your hotel (in the south of Tenerife) Drinks: Cava, red & white wine, beer, coke, fanta, sprite and water Food: Chicken paella with vegetables (vegetarian option also available) Use of snorkel masks and tubes Souvenir photo (available for purchase)
- Children between 3 and 12 years old pay 50%
- Children under 3 years old are free
- The captain may adjust the trajectory of your trip in case of exceptional weather conditions, and always with your maximum comfort in mind
- The tour only takes 12 people on board for your comfort
- Please bear in mind that Pilot whales and bottlenose dolphins are protected by several national and international laws and regulations, which aim to control any human activity that may have an impact on these marine mammals. Whale watching is subject to control and must be carried out in the appropriate conditions, by combining the respect for these species with an enjoyable experience for the island’s visitors.
- In presence of cetaceans, there is a code of conduct to follow which PROHIBITS: 1) swimming with them 2) feeding them 3) touching them 4) producing noise which may disturb them 5) throwing scraps of food into the water.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Submarine SafarisAmarilla Golf, South Coast
Exploring Tenerife doesn't get much more original than diving to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean on board a state-of-the-art submarine!
Freebird CatamaranPuerto Colon, Costa Adeje
The Freebird Catamaran is a high quality boat excursion rated one of the best boat trips in Tenerife.
Tenerife Boat CharterIsland-wide, Island Wide
Fancy a day at sea on a luxury boat in Tenerife, glass of bubbly in hand, the endless expanse of deep blue overhead and the calm of ocean solitude.
Steve Coster FitnessSan Eugenio Alto, Adeje
Exercise should be enjoyable, and available to everyone regardless of their current abilities.
Steve makes sure that getting (or keeping) fit is always fun and friendly, offering beach Boot Camp, Krav Maga, Personal Training & the best Fitness Holidays in Tenerife.
Centro Comercial El MiradorCosta Adeje, South Coast
Located in the premier resort of Playa del Duque, the bijou El Mirador Shopping Centre offers a unique shopping experience for the discerning traveller.
Siam Park Tickets
Explore the Kingdom of Siam with a full-day entrance ticket to Siam Park Tenerife and experience the aquatic thrills of the Canary Islands best theme park. Feel the force182 ReviewsFrom €38.00
AqualandCosta Adeje, South Coast
Twisting slides, plunging chutes and lots of other splishy-splashy fun... Aqualand does exactly what it says on the tin but as waterparks go it offers much more!............
Canary Islands: Premium Route at Barranco de Antequera
A day tour beginning in La Cumbrilla, from where you will hike through a ravine before reaching the beach of Antequera. From here you will travel by boat to Santa Cruz deFrom €320.00
From Puerto de La Cruz: Hike & Boat Ride to Antequera Beach
Discover the second longest natural beach in Tenerife, which is only accessible on foot through the mountains or by boat.2 ReviewsFrom €64.00
Mount Teide Sunset & Stars with Optional Transfer & Dinner
Experience a sunset-and-stargazing adventure high in the craggy landscapes of spectacular Teide National Park. Enjoy a typical Canarian dinner (optional), followed by sta11 ReviewsFrom €74.00