Tenerife South Airport to South Island Private Transfer
Skip the taxis and shuttle lines and travel with confidence by private vehicle or minibus that has a capacity of up to 8 passengers. Just sit back and relax as the vehicle travels from Tenerife South Airport to your south island destination.
Are you a business owner in Tenerife?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tenerife.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Experience a smooth, friendly, and hassle-free airport transfer
- Book your transfer in advance from Tenerife South Airport to your south island hotel
- Enjoy a private door-to-door transfer service
- Sit back and relax in a comfortable seat with generous legroom
DescriptionGetting from Tenerife South Airport to your hotel can be complicated, but it doesn’t have to be. This convenient option takes all the hassle out of arranging transportation after a long flight. There’s no need to deal with the frustration and lengthy lines waiting for taxis or shuttles. Simplify the entire process by booking your transfer before arriving at Tenerife South Airport. Travel from the airport to your destination in the south of Tenerife in style and comfort on a 30-minute transfer that’s priced for up to 4 passengers. After leaving the baggage claim area, contact the supplier’s desk in the arrivals lounge. It’s as simple as that. Getting to your destination from Tenerife South Airport has never been easier.
IncludesAirport meet and greet
Assistance at desk in the arrivals lounge
1-way private transfer
- Confirmation is immediate. The duration of the transfer is approximate, as the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Each passsenger is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excess luggage (surfboards, golf clubs, or bikes) may have certain restrictions, so please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. Please provide the name of your airline, the flight number and arrival time, and the name and address of your hotel.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Steve Coster FitnessSan Eugenio Alto, Adeje
Exercise should be enjoyable, and available to everyone regardless of their current abilities.
Steve makes sure that getting (or keeping) fit is always fun and friendly, offering beach Boot Camp, Krav Maga, Personal Training & the best Fitness Holidays in Tenerife.
Freebird CatamaranPuerto Colon, Costa Adeje
The Freebird Catamaran is a high quality boat excursion rated one of the best boat trips in Tenerife.
Tenerife Boat CharterIsland-wide, Island Wide
Fancy a day at sea on a luxury boat in Tenerife, glass of bubbly in hand, the endless expanse of deep blue overhead and the calm of ocean solitude.
The Vault BarLos Cristianos, Arona
There's no denying there are soooo many top bars in Tenerife, so when a new venue opens and immediately draws a crowd, you know they must be do something different. This is The Vault.
Submarine SafarisAmarilla Golf, South Coast
Exploring Tenerife doesn't get much more original than diving to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean on board a state-of-the-art submarine!
La Nonna RestaurantCosta Adeje, South Coast
Since opening in 2008, La Nonna has established itself as one of the best restaurants in Costa Adeje, specialising in a fusion of Mediterranean tastes.
PlayaWay AbroadPlaya de las Americas, South Coast
Fancy a working holiday in Tenerife this year? Forget going on holiday then trying to fix yourself up. Playa Way Abroad will help you live the dream.
Hard Rock Cafe TenerifePlaya de las Americas, Arona
Experience the cool, modern side of Hard Rock when you dine at The Hard Rock Cafe Tenerife.
Blevins Franks Financial ManagementCosta Adeje, South Coast
Blevins Franks - Tenerife Tax Planning and Wealth Management for Expatriates