North Island Hotels to Tenerife South Airport Transfer
Avoid the hassle of transportation arrangements and travel with confidence by private vehicle or minibus with a capacity of up to 8 passengers. Just sit back and relax as the vehicle travels from your north island hotel to the Tenerife South Airport.
Are you a business owner in Tenerife?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tenerife.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Experience a smooth, friendly, and hassle-free airport transfer
- Book your transfer in advance from your north island hotel to Tenerife South Airport
- Enjoy a private door-to-door transfer service
- Sit back and relax in a comfortable seat with generous legroom
DescriptionGetting from your hotel to Tenerife South Airport can be complicated, but it doesn’t have to be. This convenient option takes all the hassle out of local transportation arrangements. There’s no need to deal with the frustration of arranging taxis or shuttles. Simplify the entire process by booking your transfer before leaving your hotel for Tenerife South Airport. Travel from your north island hotel to the airport in style and comfort on this 60-minute transfer that's priced for up to 4 passengers. Your driver will be waiting for you in the reception area of your hotel with a personalized sign. It’s as simple as that. Getting to Tenerife South Airport has never been easier.
IncludesMeet and greet at hotel reception
1-way private transfer
- Confirmation is immediate. The duration of the transfer is approximate, as the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Each passsenger is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excess luggage (surfboards, golf clubs, or bikes) may have certain restrictions, so please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. Please provide the name of your airline, the flight number, and arrival time, and the name and address of your hotel.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Hard Rock Cafe TenerifePlaya de las Americas, Arona
Experience the cool, modern side of Hard Rock when you dine at The Hard Rock Cafe Tenerife.
Steve Coster FitnessSan Eugenio Alto, Adeje
Exercise should be enjoyable, and available to everyone regardless of their current abilities.
Steve makes sure that getting (or keeping) fit is always fun and friendly, offering beach Boot Camp, Krav Maga, Personal Training & the best Fitness Holidays in Tenerife.
Freebird CatamaranPuerto Colon, Costa Adeje
The Freebird Catamaran is a high quality boat excursion rated one of the best boat trips in Tenerife.
PlayaWay AbroadPlaya de las Americas, South Coast
Fancy a working holiday in Tenerife this year? Forget going on holiday then trying to fix yourself up. Playa Way Abroad will help you live the dream.
Blevins Franks Financial ManagementCosta Adeje, South Coast
Blevins Franks - Tenerife Tax Planning and Wealth Management for Expatriates
Submarine SafarisAmarilla Golf, South Coast
Exploring Tenerife doesn't get much more original than diving to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean on board a state-of-the-art submarine!
South Tenerife Ludoteca and Language SchoolCosta Adeje, Adeje
The South Tenerife Ludoteca and Language School is one of the newest British schools in Tenerife South. Our classes will provide your children with all the support, individual attention, and broad range of skills they'll need so they can have the best possible start in life.
Tenerife Boat CharterIsland-wide, Island Wide
Fancy a day at sea on a luxury boat in Tenerife, glass of bubbly in hand, the endless expanse of deep blue overhead and the calm of ocean solitude.
La Nonna RestaurantCosta Adeje, South Coast
Since opening in 2008, La Nonna has established itself as one of the best restaurants in Costa Adeje, specialising in a fusion of Mediterranean tastes.