My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Tenerife Gastro Wine North Experience1 Reviews
Visit the iconic Humboldt Viewpoint, explore La Orotava Valley Farmer's Market, and tour Tajinaste Wineries. Concluding with a delightful wine tasting and snack.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: Loro Parque & Siam Park Combined Tickets
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Tenerife: Full-Day Gastronomy and Wine Tour
- From Puerto de la Cruz: Teide and Masca VIP Tour
- Explore the iconic Humboldt Viewpoint with breathtaking views
- Immerse yourself in La Orotava Valley Farmer's Market
- Tour Tajinaste Wineries, known for its unique braided cord vineyard
- Learn about the history of Canary Wine
DescriptionAfter the pick-up we will go to one of the most visited watchtowers in the Canary Islands: El Mirador de Humboldt . Legend has it that, from there, the German scientist Alexander Humboldt knelt before the La Orotava Valley when he believed his anxiety of beauty was crowned, while he was on the island, at the end of the 18th century. From that wonderful place our guide will give us a brief interpretation of the history of the Canary Islands both from the point of view of agriculture and the evolution of the population: from the Guanches to the present day, passing through the Conquest and the close relationship of Canary Islands with America. We will delight in the wide expanses of banana plantations and the spectacular views of the sea and the majestic Teide. The next stop is the La Orotava Valley Farmer's Market . This place is a weekly meeting point between consumers and local producers: small farmers, ranchers, artisans and pastry chefs who offer a wide range of fresh products. This promotes the development of the local economy and facilitates the population's access to healthy eating. We can find a wide variety of products: fruits and vegetables, meat, fish, honey, eggs, cheeses, bakery and pastries, flowers, crafts, wines, etc. The visit and wine tasting at Bodegas Tajinaste will put the finishing touch to our experience. There we will learn the ins and outs of one of the leading wineries in the Canary Islands whose wines can be found not only in some of the best restaurants in the Canary Islands and the Iberian Peninsula but also in the United States, Canada, Germany and the United Kingdom. We will be able to see first-hand a unique viticulture in the world: the braided cord vineyard. During the visit we will delve into the history of Canary Wine : the Canary wines that were highly appreciated in the world in the 7th and 8th centuries whose references we can find in Shakespeare's works. And we will end with a good taste in our mouths with a tasting of a selection of 3 wines with a small snack. Please verify the time and location for pickup before booking
IncludesBus Official Guide Service Wine tasting
- Pick-up schedule: Panorámica Garden 08:05 hrs Hotel Precise Resort 08:10 hrs Alua Tenerife 08:20 hrs Apartamentos Teneguía 08:20 hrs Hotel Magec 08:25 hrs Hotel Checkin Concordia Playa 08:30 hrs Hotel Bahía Príncipe San Felipe 08:30 hrs Hotel Bel Air 08:35 hrs Cruce Meliá 08:40 hrs Hotel Blue Sea Interpalace 08:45 hrs Hotel Coral Teide Mar 08:45 hrs Hotel Botánico Rotonda Quintana Garoé Quiosco Paragüita 08:50 hrs Cruce Tamaimo, Chiripa 08:55 hrs San Antonio 09:00 hrs Las Águilas 09:10 hrs