My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Teide National Park Full-Day Scenic Tour621 Reviews
Discover the scenic splendor, volcanic landscapes, and dramatic viewpoints of Teide National Park on a scenic tour from the south of Tenerife. Explore El Teide, Icod, Garachico, and Masca.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the distinct and diverse landscapes of Tenerife
- Drive through the Teide National Park around Mt. Teide
- Go to the pretty villages of Garachico and Masca
- Learn how Masca served as the traditional hideout for pirates
- Marvel at the lunar landscape of El Teide
DescriptionExplore the diverse geography and geology of Tenerife on a full-day tour to 4 distinct landscapes around the island’s tallest mountain. Following a pick-up from your hotel, transfer to the National Heritage Site of Mt. Teide and the Teide National Park. Enjoy breathtaking views of the island’s west coast. Travel through local villages, such as Vilaflor, and see magnificent pine forests before going to the plateau of the volcano. Marvel at the lunar landscape that has been used as the location for films such as “Planet of the Apes” and “Clash of the Titans.” Drive through the Orotava Valley to Icod Los Vinos, famous for its wines. See the legendary drago tree, known for its mystical powers. Stop for a Canarian lunch (own expense), before transferring to Garachico, a local town destroyed by the volcanic eruption of 1706. Next, experience the magic of Masca, and enjoy fabulous views of La Gomera. With only around 120 inhabitants, Masca was the traditional hideout for pirates and their contraband stolen from the ships from La Gomera. Pass the giant cliffs of Los Gigantes before the transfer back to your hotel.
IncludesPickup from hotels in the south of Tenerife Transfers in an air-conditioned car Guide
- Please note that pick-ups are only available from locations in the south of the island
- The duration of the activity is approximate and the exact return time cannot be guaranteed
- Teide National Park is 2.200 meters above sea level. It may happen that due to meteorological reasons beyond the activity provider's control, access roads may be closed. If this is the case, the itinerary will be modified and you will be given more time at other sites