My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Light Park Tenerife Ticket247 Reviews
Discover over 800 themed light installations with this ticket for Light Park Tenerife. Walk through dazzling light displays like a 40-meter-long dragon and flamingo gardens.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Step into a fantastical glowing world of fantastical silk lantern sculptures
- Capture pictures of breathtaking displays like a 40-meter-long dragon
- See how a Chinese cultural tradition merges with modern technologies
DescriptionEnter an illuminated fantasy world of over 800 themed light sculptures with this ticket for the Light Park Tenerife. Let your imagination run wild with this family-friendly journey through otherworldly light installations. Show your voucher at the gate and begin your illuminated adventure. Stroll by glowing displays of 40-meter-long dragon, a panda, flamingo gardens, a deer forest, an underwater world, and many other fairy-tale creatures. Immerse yourself in the tradition of the Chinese Lantern Festival. Admire how each light object is comprised of thousands of meters of silk. Observe how each sculpture tells a legend by bringing to life fantastic creatures, animals, and plants. Upgrade your experience by choosing the option to include a lunch with drinks at the park.
IncludesLight Park Tenerife entry ticket
- Children aged 2 and under are free of charge
- Disabled persons in wheelchairs are free of charge
- One part of the park is easily accessible for disabled, the other part of the park requires assistance from those accompanying the disabled person
- This activity is pet-friendly, but please bring the necessary accessories to ensure they and other guests are safe
- Non-used tickets will not be refunded