My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Full-day guided tour around Teide National Park1 Reviews
A guided tour where you will have the whole day to discover the incredible volcanic landscapes of El Teide, the highest point in Spain, with the opportunity to take the cable car up to 3,550 metres.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: Loro Parque & Siam Park Combined Tickets
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Tenerife: Full-Day Gastronomy and Wine Tour
- From Puerto de la Cruz: Teide and Masca VIP Tour
- Enjoy the amazing landscapes in the Teide National Park
- Explore Teide's most emblematic sites with an official guide
- Immerse yourself in the island's natural beauty
- Visit the most iconic images of Tenerife at Roques de García
DescriptionBefore reaching the heights, we will make a stop at a 100% ecological farm, where you will discover the best kept secrets of the Canarian aloe vera, considered one of the best in the world. The excursion continues through the canarian pine forests until we reach our destination, the Teide National Park, which rises majestically to 3,718 metres above sea level, being the highest mountain in Spain and the third highest volcano in the world. And so, the real adventure begins. Together we will discover these volcanic landscapes of incomparable beauty, stopping strategically throughout the park and making sure you don't miss a single detail. There will be free time for you to enjoy lunch, either on your own or enjoying the delicious Canarian gastronomy in one of the restaurants that we recommend. We will continue our journey towards the cable car base where, if you wish and if there is availability, you will have the opportunity to ascend to the La Rambleta station, located at 3,550 metres and just a few steps from the highest peak in the country. Otherwise, you can enjoy stunning views of the Ucanca Valley, a landscape that will transport you to the most remote corners of Mars. Our journey would not be complete without a visit to the Roques de García, a place where you can contemplate one of the most iconic images of the island of Tenerife, as well as other important attractions within this magnificent National Park.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop-off Official guide Transport by air-conditioned bus
- The cable car facilities may stop operating due to adverse weather conditions and we will be informed in the morning. People with cardiovascular problems, pregnant women or children under 3 years of age are not allowed to take the cable car because of the risk of damage to their health due to the altitude. Neither are people with physical or motor disabilities allowed to take the cable car, due to the risk of evacuation.