My Guide Website?
Tenerife: East Coast Cycling Tour
Ride along the popular 'carretera vieja' on a guided bike tour of Tenerife's east coast. Begin your ride in the town of Güimar and pass by the small villages of Fasnia, Arico, and Granadilla de Abona.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in the lifestyle of Tenerife as you pass through its villages
- Grab a bike and cycle along the popular 'carretera vieja' with your local guide
- Take in amazing panoramic views of the island from the Don Martin Lookout
- Challenge yourself on a hilly but moderate scenic route, beginning in Güimar
- See the towns of Fasnia, Arico, Granadilla de Abona, and Playa de las Americas
DescriptionExperience the beauty of Tenerife like a local by riding a bike along one of the most popular scenic routes on the island. Join your guide on a cycling trip through different villages and take in mesmerizing views of the eastern coastline from up high. Get picked up from your hotel and head over to the town of Güimar. Begin your adventure by riding up to the Don Martin Lookout for panoramic views of the valley below. Start heading south along the 'carretera vieja', passing through the traditional villages of Fasnia, Arico, and Granadilla de Abona. Travel through several ups and downs on this challenging, but moderate, route with a varying height between 400 and 700 meters above sea level. Once at Granadilla, commence a gradual descent to Playa de las Américas, where the tour comes to an end.
IncludesHotel pickup Bicycle Expert guide Energy bar or gel Drinking water
- Some cycling experience is recommended. However, this is a moderate route.