My Guide Website?
Mount Teide Trek, Winery Tour and Tapas3 Reviews
Get back to nature on a 3-hour trek through the lunar-like landscape of Teide National Park. Marvel at the volcanic landscape of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, and then enjoy a rewarding tapas meal with wine in Vilaflor.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the geological wonders of Teide National Park
- Take stunning photos of the lunar-like landscape
- Learn the natural history of the volcanic crater
- Enjoy a delicious lunch of typical food from the Canary Islands
DescriptionBenefit from pickup at your hotel, and then enjoy a special barraquito coffee at a local bar before making your way to Teide National Park. Trek through the extraordinary landscapes of the UNESCO World Heritage Site and get breathtaking views of the island surroundings. Learn the geological history of Tenerife and Spain's highest mountain. Follow your guide through the ecological wonders of the lunar landscape on a well-planned route. Encounter volcanic shafts and lava flows that have created colorful rock formations. See wonderful backdrops caused by the natural force of the volcanoes to produce a host of photogenic terrains. Visit the site of the last eruption, and marvel at the flat expanse of fossilized lava. Get a closer look at some of the rarest indigenous plants on Tenerife. Then, travel to Vilaflor and La Escalona for a well-deserved lunch. Indulge in typical tapas from the Canary Islands, washed down with refreshing wines.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Transportation Local guide Meals and drinks
- Participants must be at least 7 years old to take part
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- Pickup is available from most centrally located hotels in Costa Adeje, Playa de las Americas, Los Cristianos, and Los Gigantes. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you confirm your reservation
- This tour may be cancelled due to bad weather or any other cause deemed dangerous for participants
- Wear comfortable shoes for trekking • All participants are required to wear sun protection