My Guide Website?
La Palma: Volcano Route Buggy Tour19 Reviews
Explore the stunning island of La Palma on this buggy adventure. Visit some of the most famous volcanoes and enjoy stunning panoramic views of natural beauty. Ride through mountainous landscapes and lush vegetation on this half-day excursion.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the rich landscape of Cumbre Vieja Natural Park by buggy
- Visit the eruption site of the volcano Tajogaite, known for its 2021 activity
- Admire the striking peaks of the volcanoes San Antonio and Teneguía
- Enjoy the thrill of driving a buggy along the Cumbre Vieja volcanic ridge
- Visit the famous volcanos El Charco and Jedey while you ride on rainforest paths
DescriptionExperience the adrenaline rush of a buggy tour on the volcanic island of La Palma. On a half-day excursion, visit the sites of La Palma's famous volcanoes and enjoy panoramic views of the island's stunning natural scenery. Begin your tour from the village of El Llanito. Before you set out, get a brief introduction from your guide on your vehicle safety and operation. Once you've been briefed, climb aboard the buggy and begin crossing the mountains of Breña Alta to make your way towards the uplands of Mazo. Continue through the mountainous landscape of Breña Baja and admire the thick vegetation as you reach the area of Niquiomo. Venture onwards and enjoy vivid views of the Aridane Valley from the summit of Cumbre Nueva. Soak up the sights and scents of this richly diverse biotope. Next, enter the area known as Cumbre Vieja Natural Park, located in the southwest part of the island. Ride on your buggy through scenic rainforest paths and towering Canary Island pine trees. As you visit the site of the volcano Tajogaite, admire the plant life reborn from the ashes. Further on, drive to the volcanoes of Los Picos and Jedey. Depending on the weather, your guide may lead you to the magnificent 'Volcano El Charco' or to the 'Volcano Martín.' From there, descend towards the village of Fuencaliente to visit the volcanic peaks of San Antonio and Teneguia. Finally, go back to the base in el Llanito, in Breña Alta.
IncludesTour guide Volcano tour
- The routes of the tour may change slightly according to weather patterns The number you select when booking refers to the amount of buggies, not the number of people. Please select the number of buggies you require. i.e 1 buggy is for 2 people. If you select 2 adults, you are booking 2 2-seater buggies