My Guide Website?
Gastronomic Tour in Tenerife1 Reviews
Enjoy a special day and discover incredible spots along the northern coast of Tenerife while savouring outstanding typical food and wine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a gastronomic Tour called ‘The Guachinche Route’.
- Get to know more about Tenerife’s food and wine culture.
- Experience one of the island’s most famous Tours.
DescriptionGet to know Tenerife’s traditional gastronomy as you visit some of its wine cellars and Guachinches, traditional wine-maker establishments where you can eat delicious food and drink −and buy− their wine, both made from the heart. This tour starts at La Casa del Vino, where you will taste 3 different wines (red, white, and rosé) paired with an assortment of Canarian cheeses. You will know more about Tenerife’s wine tradition and taste their best wines. After this, you will visit “Casa Lito”, a Guachinche located in Santa Úrsula, where you will try delicious starters such as: roasted cheese with mojo sauce, escaldón −consisting in a blend of fish or meat stock and gofio−, papas arrugadas −traditional boiled potatoes− with mojo sauce, huevos estampidos −an exquisite mix of fried eggs, home-made chips and chorizo− and ropa vieja −a pretty famous dish along the Canary Islands made with chickpeas, chicken, beef or pork, roasted potatoes, tomato, onion, garlic, stock and other−. Then, you will visit “Don Trino”, a Guachinche where you will try its most famous roasts, i.e. churrasco, chops, goat, carne fiesta −pork− or rabbit. The last stop will be made at Bodegas Monje, where you will enjoy a guided visit and drink a delicious cup of coffee while staring at Tenerife’s beautiful northern coast. This tour lasts 6 hours and happens every Wednesday and Saturday. You will always be assisted by 1 or 2 guides, depending on the group size.
IncludesTransport service during the entire Tour including pick-up + drop-off. Tickets to La Casa del Vino + Wine and Cheese tasting. Guided visit to a wine museum + short film about Tenerife’s wine history. Food and drink at the Guachinches. Guided visit to Bodegas Monje + glass of sweet wine + cup of coffee.
- Minimum participants per booking: 2
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- The Trip will get to the 1st stop (La Casa del Vino) at 12:00am.
- Guachinches may vary due to Day Off or Bank Holiday. If this happens, we have a selection of other Guachinches that can replace the above-mentioned ones successfully.
- Although this tour is not designed for children,
- The tour ends around 18:00 (before Drop-off). Very important: Please inform in your booking where you will be staying in Tenerife, to prepare the pick up service.