My Guide Website?
From South Tenerife: Mount Teide Hiking Day Trip & Cable Car412 Reviews
Enjoy a relaxing ascent up Spain’s highest mountain on this 6-hour tour on Tenerife. Ascend Mount Teide by cable car (with skip-the-line tickets) and conquer the remaining 170 m on foot. Admire the breathtaking views of the island and Roques de Garcia.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: 4-Hour Gauchinche Food Tour
- Tenerife: Whales/Dolphins Viking Cruise & Live Show/Drinks
- Tenerife: Los Gigantes Whale Watching Cruise by Sail Boat
- From Cruz del Carmen: Hiking in Anaga with food testing
- Climb Mount Teide and enjoy the fantastic views over Tenerife and the neighboring islands
- Discover the highest mountain in Spain and enjoy a relaxing ascent by cable car
- Experience the true mountaineering feeling during the final 170 meters up by foot
- Enjoy a special mountain permit to access the crater included in the price
- Benefit from an intimate, small-group tour with just 2 - 10 participants
DescriptionExplore the highest mountain in Spain on this hiking tour without having to walk the entire way. Enjoy reaching the top of the mountain with the help of the cable car, including the necessary permits. On this tour you will take the cable car up Mount Teide – from 2350 to 3550 meters high. You will then walk the remaining 170 meters. No other place in Tenerife offers such fantastic panoramic views of the entire island across to the neighboring islands. After a rest on the summit you will descend to the cable car station and travel back down by cable car. Enjoy a photo stop at Roques de Garcia and make the most of the perfect views to take amazing photos.
IncludesPick-up at hotels in the south of Tenerife (Los Cristianos, Las Américas and Costa Adeje) or a nearby pick-up point, or at the meeting point at the cable car station in the National Park 1-hour small-group guided hiking tour with 2-10 persons Official mountain guide Permits for the Teide summit Accident insurance for all participants Skip-the-line cable car ticket up and down
- This activity requires a special permit to reach the Teide summit, which is requested by the local provider after the booking is received
- The permit is free but, its availability is limited and if availability runs out, you will be contacted shortly after your booking and offered an alternative
- Hiking boots can be hired locally
- Technical information for the hike:
- For the ascent and the descent, you must overcome 170 meters of altitude by foot
- Hike duration: approximately 1 hour
- Physical fitness: Moderate
- Technique: Easy to moderate
- If the cable car is unavailable due to adverse weather conditions or technical issues then an alternative route in the national park will be organized. In this case, you can use the cable car ticket at another time within 1 year or get a partial refund of the price of the ticket of €27 per person
- You will be informed of the exact pickup time after booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€145.00Book Now!