My Guide Website?
From Adeje: Vilaflor Guided Road Cycling Tour1 Reviews
Join a guided cycling tour from Adeje and discover Vilaflor, a charming village nestled on the highest part of the island of Tenerife. Cover a distance of around 60 kilometers and marvel at breathtaking views.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the wind rush past you as you cycle towards the village of Vilaflor
- Hop onto your bike and join your local guide on a road cycling tour
- Take in the amazing panoramic views from the La Centinela viewpoint
- Tackle a 14 km climb with an average gradient of between 6 and 7%
- Pass by La Camella, San Miguel, and Granadilla de Abona along your way
DescriptionEmbark on a road cycling tour from Adeje and explore Tenerife on the back of a bicycle. Ride along one of the most beautiful routes on the island, passing pine forests and enjoying great views as you make your way towards the village of Vilaflor, located 1,365 meters above sea level. Start your tour with a transfer to Camella. From there, set out on the back of your bike and begin warming up as you cycle to the village of Valle San Lorenzo. Make your first stop at the La Centinela viewpoint and marvel at spectacular views of the south of the island. Next, pass by San Miguel, then carry on towards Granadilla de Abona for your second and final stop for the day. Then, get ready to tackle the day's big climb. With 14 kilometers of continuous ascent and an average gradient of 6 to 7%, this is by far the most beautiful climb on the south side of the island, both for the scenery and the views of the south coast. Once you reach Vilaflor, begin your gradual descent, enjoying the last 30 kilometers of cycling to reach Playa de las Américas, where the cycling tour comes to an end. Finally, enjoy a convenient transfer back to your hotel in Adeje.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation to the starting point Bicycle Expert guide Energy bar or gel Water or isotonic drink
- This cycling route covers a distance of 60 kilometers and is classed as an intermediate route There is a café where you can purchase something to eat