My Guide Website?
Costa Adeje: Tandem Paragliding Flight247 Reviews
Enjoy a tandem paragliding flight over southern Tenerife with the most experienced instructors. Marvel at the beauty of the island from above.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paraglide over the town of Adeje with a licensed instructor
- Get a birds-eye view of southern Tenerife
- Remember your experience with a purchase of stunning photos and videos
DescriptionHave you always dreamed of caressing the clouds and flying like a bird? Experience the next best thing: paragliding over Tenerife. After some brief safety instructions, your instructor will give you a harness and helmet and explain the takeoff procedure. Then you'll take off from a height of 700 meters (about 2,300 feet), taking in the natural beauty of Tenerife while you fly with our expert pilots. You will receive instruction at all times, enabling you to enjoy a safe, wonderful experience. Be amazed by beautiful panoramic views of the southern part of the island, where you can appreciate the sea and the ravines all at once. Sit back and relax as you find yourself comfortably seated in a safety harness. Enjoy views of Barranco del Infierno and Tejina mountain. Take a turn piloting the glider if you like. The duration of the flight is between 15 and 20 minutes, and you'll normally land on Playa de la Enramada beach. However, depending on the weather conditions, the pilot may choose to land at a different location.
IncludesTandem paragliding flight Safety instructions Professional instructor Licensed safety equipment, harness, and helmet Liability insurance Transportation from any hotel or residence in Costa Adeje
- Tour is open to beginners and advanced paragliders alike
- Passenger weight may not exceed 220 pounds/100 kilograms
- The minimum age to fly is 6 years
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Is not permitted carrying anything in your hands such as a phone or a camera
- If you are prone to seasickness, you can take the medication you would take if you were traveling by car
- In case of adverse weather, the company reserves the right to reschedule the flight for another day or time, or to cancel the flight.