My Guide Website?
Adeje: Guided Bike Tour to Masca with Transfers and Drinks2 Reviews
Join a bike tour to Masca from Adeje and admire the scenery along this challenging route. Fuel up with drinks and snacks provided by your guide and pass quaint villages, such as Santiago del Teide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience a sense of accomplishment after tackling the steep climb to Masca
- Traverse picturesque villages, such as Guía de Isora and Santiago del Teide
- Admire the dramatic scenery and island views on this scenic cycling route
- Make stops at various points and refuel with the provided snacks and drinks
- Enjoy the convenience of a hotel transfer to the meeting point from Adeje
DescriptionTackle the difficult climb to Masca on a guided cycling tour and marvel at the wild natural beauty of Tenerife. Recharge with snacks and drinks, and enjoy the convenience of hotel transfers from Adeje. After driving to the town of Guía de Isora, mount your bike and start your adventure. Follow your guide past the village of Chío and continue to Santiago del Teide. Take a moment to catch your breath before crossing to the north face of the island. Descend to Buenavista del Norte, also known as Isla Baja, and ride for about ten kilometers between banana plantations. Brace yourself for twelve kilometers of relentless climbing before facing the challenge of the day, Masca. Ascend one of Tenerife's most demanding climbs, with only four kilometers and ramps between 19% and 20% of unevenness. Navigate a narrow road with hairpin turns until you reach Masca.
IncludesGuide Bike rental Energy bar or gel Water or isotonic drink Hotel pickup in southern Adeje Transfer to exit point
- The difficulty level of this route is advanced