My Guide Website?
Accessible Boat Trip to the Canary Islands6 Reviews
Enjoy a boat tour from Los Cristianos that includes a snorkeling stop and delicious snacks and drinks. Wheelchair users can enjoy the water too with the boat's subversive hydraulic platform.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Search for 17 different species of whales as you sail along Tenerife's coast
- Sip on soft drinks and eat delectable snacks as you glide over the water
- Travel aboard a well-maintained vessel with plenty of shaded seating
- Snorkel through crystal-clear waters to uncover the underwater ecosystem
- Enjoy a tour with a diving platform for wheelchairs and accessible bathrooms
DescriptionDiscover the unique underwater world of Tenerife on a wheelchair-friendly boat excursion from Los Cristianos. Keep your energy up with snacks and soft drinks on the tour. Stop to snorkel through colorful marine life. Hop or wheel aboard the boat that has an accessible bathroom and shower. Sit back and relax in shaded seating area your way to a marine nature reserve that is home to whales. Keep your eyes peeled for dolphins as you glide over the sea. Take a dip in the water in a pristine bay. Use the high-quality snorkeling gear to look for curious turtles, manta rays, and schools of vibrantly colored fish. Disabled passengers can use the hydraulic platform to go a meter below sea level. Return to your starting point at the end of your tour.
IncludesBoat tour Snorkeling gear Snacks and soft drinks
- The boat can carry a maximum of four wheelchairs per tour